Dr. Umar Ruhi,
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa,
Demarais 5145, 55 Laurier Ave. East,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5, Canada
My research interests lie at the intersection of Information Systems and Knowledge Management. I conduct empirical research along various socio-technical research themes as shown above.
- EBC 7101 (Research Methods Workshop)
- EBC 7102 (Interdisciplinary Research Methods)
- March 2016: New Research Article on Enterprise Systems Education
- August 2015: New Research Article on Enterprise Gamification
As a technology management professional with various industry endorsed certifications, I provide strategic advisory and management consulting services pertaining to enterprise technology initiatives.
+1 (613) 562-5800 X. 1990
This Website provides summarized and somewhat diffident information about me and my current professional endeavors. Also, if you're interested, there are some prolix personal tidbits included along the way.
- My teaching appointments include undergraduate (BCom) and graduate (MBA, MSc and PhD) courses in Information Systems and E-Business Technologies.
- I conduct empirical research along socio-technical investigation themes in the fields of Information Systems and Knowledge Management. I am currently engaged in projects in the following broad research areas:
i) Social Computing & Enterprise 2.0 ;
ii) Enterprise Gamification ;
iii) Consumer Health Informatics ;
iv) End-User Development ; and
v) IT Consumerization.
Current Course Websites:
- EBC 6130 - Web Services & Service-Oriented Architecture
UOttawa Library EZProxy Bookmarklet:
© Umar Ruhi. All Rights Reserved