Dr. Umar Ruhi,
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa,
Demarais 5145, 55 Laurier Ave. East,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5, Canada
My research interests lie at the intersection of Information Systems and Knowledge Management. I conduct empirical research along various socio-technical research themes as shown above.
- ADM 1370 (Applications of IT for Business)
- September 2016: Best Paper Award at the Academy of Business Research (ABR) Conference
- March 2016: New Research Article on Enterprise Systems Education
As a technology management professional with various industry endorsed certifications, I provide strategic advisory and management consulting services pertaining to enterprise technology initiatives.
+1 (613) 562-5800 X. 1990
This Website provides summarized and somewhat diffident information about me and my current professional endeavors. Also, if you're interested, there are some prolix personal tidbits included along the way.
- My teaching appointments include undergraduate (BCom) and graduate (MBA, MSc and PhD) courses in Information Systems and E-Business Technologies.
- I conduct empirical research along socio-technical investigation themes in the fields of Information Systems and Knowledge Management. I am currently engaged in projects in the following broad research areas:
i) Social Computing & Enterprise 2.0 ;
ii) Enterprise Gamification ;
iii) Consumer Health Informatics ;
iv) End-User Development ; and
v) IT Consumerization.
Current Course Websites:
- ADM1370 - Applications of IT for Business
- EBC 6130 - Web Services & Service-Oriented Architecture
UOttawa Library EZProxy Bookmarklet:
© Umar Ruhi. All Rights Reserved